Children's eyes see Christmas as being a time of wonder, magic and surprises. SWISS brings the magic back - into the adult world as well - and invites Swiss families to join them on a unique trip.
1. Competition entryThe competition will be conducted by Swiss International Air Lines (hereinafter referred to as “SWISS”).
2. Data protectionThe protection of your personal data is of particular importance to SWISS. We would therefore like to inform you in the following of the applicable data protection principles.
3. Disqualification from the competitionSWISS is entitled to exclude individual entrants from the competition if justified reasons exist, such as the violation of the terms and conditions of entrance, influencing the competition, manipulation etc. Participants who are entered automatically, i.e. by bots or other technical means, will also be disqualified from the competition.
4. PrizeWe are giving away 100 seats on the charter flight to Kittilä as well as accommodation and inclusion in the organised programme of activities there.
5. Determining the winnersThe draw will take place in private within 24 hours of the end of the competition. All claims to the prize will become null and void if the winner does not respond to notification of his prize within 12 hours of notification. Winners will be notified by email to the address given in the form.
6. Handover of the prizePrizes will only be handed over to the winners. The prize is awarded exclusively in the stated form as a voucher, it cannot be exchanged for anything else, or paid out in cash. The prize will automatically be sent by SWISS to the address provided. The risk associated with the prize is thereby transferred to the winner. The prize cannot be given to a third party or sold. The prize refers exclusively to the stated C Series special flight "LXmas". The validity cannot be extended, nor can the flight be changed to a different flight and/or travel day. Seats will be allocated by SWISS. No miles will be given for the prize.
7. Claiming the prizeThe persons named by the winner are authorised to travel provided they are eligible under the terms of the competition rules. The personal details of all the passengers must corresponding with the information contained in the identity document carried by the passengers (ID / passport) on the day of travel. Names cannot be changed once the passengers have been announced (by 13 December 2017). The winner and his travel companions must report to SWISS at Zurich airport at the stipulated time on 16 December. In the event of delayed arrival, the prize will become null and void. The winners and their travel companions are responsible for their travel arrangements to Zurich airport.
8. Right of appeal / applicable lawNo correspondence will be entered into. The jury's decision is final. There is no legally enforceable right to transfer, payment in cash or exchange of the prizes. Swiss law applies exclusively.
9. Amendment of the entry conditions and termination of the competitionSWISS reserves the right to change the competition or entry conditions etc. at any time. Moreover, SWISS reserves the right to terminate or interrupt the competition at any time. This applies in particular in the event of any reasons that would disrupt or prevent the scheduled course of the competition.
10. Limitation on liability for SWISSInsofar as this is permitted in law, no liability whatsoever will be assumed by SWISS.
11. Applicable lawSwiss law applies exclusively for this competition.
12. Severability clauseShould any individual provisions set out in the entry terms and conditions be invalid or unenforceable, this will not affect the validity of the other provisions. The invalid or unenforceable provisions are to be replaced by such valid and enforceable provisions that are as close as possible to the original ones in terms of the impact of the objective pursued by SWISS. In the event of a discrepancy between the German and English versions of these terms and conditions of participation, the German version is deemed to be defining.
Transfer of all rights to photos, images and/or films about you and waiver of personal rightsBy accepting the entry conditions, in the event of a win and participation in the trip, you transfer irrevocably all rights, in particular all rights of use and exploitation, to the photos, images and/or films of and about you to Swiss International Air Lines AG (SWISS). SWISS is authorised to use, utilise and exploit these photos, images and/or films in any media and for any purposes, and in particular for advertising and marketing measures, without restrictions. You also declare that you waive irrevocably your personal rights towards SWISS with regard to the above photos, images and/or films.